NT Greek Diagrams set

Patrick Wehmann

I am not sure if there is a module I can't find in accordance, but a friend of mine has a set of diagrams that are part of another software program. I was hoping that if this doesn't exist that a module could be developed to offer that so that we could use it to check against the diagramming we do in accordance.

See this thread.

Briefly, there are currently some diagrams available at the Accordance Exchange, and the Accordance team has something in the works, but further details about what that something is are not available at this time.

Lorinda

See this thread.

Briefly, there are currently some diagrams available at the Accordance Exchange, and the Accordance team has something in the works, but further details about what that something is are not available at this time.

Lorinda

Lorinda

I tried to download and open these files and use the trouble shooting tips you gave in the other thread, but the files are stuffit archives with a .sit extension and they open explorer on my mac when I try to open them. Did you run into that problem?

Lorinda

I tried to download and open these files and use the trouble shooting tips you gave in the other thread, but the files are stuffit archives with a .sit extension and they open explorer on my mac when I try to open them. Did you run into that problem?

Patrick

.sit is a Stuffit archive which you can expand with Stuffit Expander. If you don't have Stuffit Expander, go to http://my.smithmicro.com/mac/stuffit/index.html and download the free utility. That is the button to the far right on the web page.

Jack

check your applications folder for "Stuffit Expander." If it isn't there, you can download it from this page. Note that the page also includes information about paid version of Stuffit, but all you need to expand the file is the free Expander program.

If you have it already, you might try putting StuffitExpander on the dock and draggng the file over Stuffit Expander's dock icon.

Lorinda

Patrick

.sit is a Stuffit archive which you can expand with Stuffit Expander. If you don't have Stuffit Expander, go to http://my.smithmicro.com/mac/stuffit/index.html and download the free utility. That is the button to the far right on the web page.

Jack

Thanks Jack, that did the trick

check your applications folder for "Stuffit Expander." If it isn't there, you can download it from this page. Note that the page also includes information about paid version of Stuffit, but all you need to expand the file is the free Expander program.

If you have it already, you might try putting StuffitExpander on the dock and draggng the file over Stuffit Expander's dock icon.

Lorinda

Thanks Lorinda

I was able to open it

Archived