Support for combined texts as Info Pane text

Λύχνις Δαν

Hi ya,

I was going to log this as a bug but I suspect this is actually working as intended at present.

I am set the Info Pane texts to GNT28-T and Alt. text to LXX1. I was hoping that cmd-click on the Cross-Refs would then bring up all the refs in Greek. In fact what it does is bring up either OT (if my cursor was over an OT ref) or NT (if my cursor was over an NT ref) but not both. It would be cool if I could either use a combined text (LXX + GNT or HMT + GNT or any other) as the texts for the Info Pane, or if the tab opened by the xref amplify would display both as though a combined text, based on the text plus alt. text.

Thx

D

Ah yes that makes sense now. I remember asking for that capability when I first played with combined texts.

I'm encouraged by your "yet" above.

Thx

D

That's because Joel regularly works wonders and makes Accordance do the "impossible," so I dare not rule anything out.

• Like 1

Having a wonder worker on hand is very fine thing.

I must say I am grateful to you all for this tool. I can in fact really read the bible in Greek to some extent now (though sure I have a ways to go yet) and that's in no small part due to the assistance I get from the product you produce. Many thanx.

Thx

D