Bibleworks Notes into Accordance?

David Garrison

Is there any way to bring Bibleworks notes into Accordance? I just purchased Accordance a few days ago so that I no longer have to run Bibleworks through Fusion. But I used Bibleworks all through seminary and have a lot of notes in there.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

DG

If you can export them as a text or HTML file, you can import them into a user tool. There is no way to import them into user notes, except by pasting the text in one verse at a time. So maybe you can make a user tool, and then over time copy and paste the notes into a user notes file. In the future we hope to support a user reference tool, so maybe then your notes could be imported into that type of file.

As I understand it, they are simply .rtf files (although they are labeled .bww files). I'll poke around and see what I can discover.

• 1 month later...
In the future we hope to support a user reference tool, so maybe then your notes could be imported into that type of file.

Would this allow for importing of user items that would work just like a commentary? I'd love to import a copy of the Gill commentary I have, but I'd like it to work like the other commentaries do and keep in sync with the bible text. I did toy with importing it as a user tool, and managed to craft a set of unix `sed` statements to do a mass replacement in the source text into a format that works well for importing, just need to be able to make it auto-sync to the bible text.

And for David Garrison

Archived