Diagram File

Jim Poulos

I have Accordance 7.3. I do diagramming on it and then want to transfer files to another PC with an emulator with Accordance 6.5 on it.

I am having a problem preforming this task. I tried saving on a disk or emailing the files either way I just can not get the diagram openned in the emulator (Basilisk).

I would welcome any kind help.

Thank you, Jim P

The only way is to compress the files to a .sit with DropStuff (part of StuffIT) so that Windows doesn't corrupt them, and then Basilisk can unstuff them. But you must use an old DropStuff since the StuffIt Expander on Basilisk is old. I use 7.01.

However, I suspect that you will also need to upgrade Accordance as the Diagram window may not be backwards compatible.

The only way is to compress the files to a .sit with DropStuff (part of StuffIT) so that Windows doesn't corrupt them, and then Basilisk can unstuff them. But you must use an old DropStuff since the StuffIt Expander on Basilisk is old. I use 7.01.

However, I suspect that you will also need to upgrade Accordance as the Diagram window may not be backwards compatible.

Thank you, I will try those things.

Archived