Map Overlay of Biblical ?Promised Land? Borders Compared to Borders of Modern State of Israel

emmausroadtrip

Hello, and thanks in advance for any assistance with this inquiry! Is anyone aware of a current resource available to Accordance which would present a map overlay of the biblical Promised Land borders, at their greatest extent, as compared to the borders of the current State of Israel? I would be open also to reproducible maps available outside of Accordance (for class projection only), but would opt first for Accordance-ready modules. Thanks again!

Blessings,

Robert

Accordance Atlas has many region maps which can be superimposed, including (in version 2) the modern boundaries.

Accordance Atlas has many region maps which can be superimposed, including (in version 2) the modern boundaries.

Thanks so much Helen, I've not yet been able to review that module this evening as I'm not on my Mac-and it sounds as though there exists too a map that maintains the boundaries of the biblical Promised Land itself?

Well, I think that's too vague. We have the 12 tribes and the various kingdoms, but not the promised land as such. You can create your own in a user layer.

Well, I think that's too vague. We have the 12 tribes and the various kingdoms, but not the promised land as such. You can create your own in a user layer.

Thanks Helen, in short and to clarify, I hoped to outline the boundaries to their greatest potential reach, as projected by all relevant references of the Hebrew Bible-so I may pursue that just as you suggest. Thanks again, as always, for your prompt assistance.

Blessings,

Robert

Archived