sort selections from drop downs

Bill Starkey

when you click on the + in a workspace

and for each item selected
return an alphabetically sorted item list

The item order is determined by the items in your Library. You can drag and drop them as you desire, create folders or dividers, or alphabetize them from the Right-click or Gear menu.

The title displayed in the Library is different from the title displayed in menus and thus appears to be out of order or un-alphabetized. It does make it more difficult than it should be to locate items sometimes. At least for us newbies.

• 4 weeks later...

In the days since the Windows application for Accordance has become public I receive a large number of Forum items to read that are Widows specific. This is also true with the mobile devices applications. Thus I find myself going through a laundry list of items that have little or no relevancy with the Mac Accordance application. Is there a possibility that there might be a specific category for the Mac, and the iOS, and Windows. It would help immensely in concentrating on that which is relevant to Mac Users. Just a thought.

• Like 1

Harold, I'm not really sure what you are referring to. First, in this specific topic's case, it applies to both Mac and Windows (though this topic really isn't in the right forum, should be Feature Requests, I think). Second, we do specify Mac and Windows and iOS. Be sure to look at the parent forum to see if it is applicable. Within a topic, this is listed in the title bar ("sort selections from drop downs - Forum Comments, Suggestions & Help - Accordance Forums"), and listed at the top and bottom. If you are viewing the list of recent topics, either on the main page of the forums, or in the 'View New Content', it lists the parent forum next to each topic. ("sort selections from drop downs in Forum Comments, Suggestions & Help".

Windows comments are generally being posted in "Bug Swatters - Windows", and iOS comments are generally being posted in "Support and Bug Reports on iOS". Is there somewhere else that is being a confusion?