Booking Time in Dr. J's Studio

David Lang

For an inside look into what Dr. J puts into his podcasts, be sure to check out today's post on the Accordance Blog.

• 2 weeks later...

I highly recommend the blog post, and am repeating here a couple of user comments on it:

Ron Bailey

October 20, 2009 4:43 AM

I have enjoyed both your and Dr J's tutorials. I had Accordance for over 2 years before I listened to your tutorials and was only using a tiny percentage. Your different personalities and and study methods are very complementary. I would often recommend Accordance but feel I had to say 'but it takes a little getting in to...'. Now I recommend Accordance with a link to the podcasts. I recently recommended I Dr J's introduction to IBS to folk who don't work Macs; it is an excellent introduction to the whole field of Inductive Bible Study. Many thanks to both of you.

Vic Watford

October 27, 2009 10:32 PM

I must affirm what Ron said. Accordance is the clearly the best Bible program going, period. However, I think that many of it's users may not be getting all they could out of it because they think they know enough to get by, and don't realize what good teaching is there to help them learn. Lighting the Lamp should be included with every Accordance program delivered. It is not too techie, progresses evenly, and makes learning the program a joy. I can just barely wait for the next one to show me something else new. The old training DVD (I have release 1) was helpful, but the podcasts presentations just work so much better for me. BTW: although I can view them on my iPod, just watching them full screen in iTunes where I can stop, toggle over to Accordance, try it out and toggle back, makes a perfect set up!

Archived