Can't Download

PhilT

Hi

I can't seem to download Bible Art update or my recently purchased Photo Museum. I get a message can't download by FTP, contact technical help. Any ideas. Thanks

Leaving you in God's Care and Grace

Phil

What Accordance version and system version are you downloading to? It may be that the server was overloaded and these are large files. We are looking into it as we had a few such complaints yesterday.

BTW, do not try now, I am uploading new versions of these two files, so please wait an hour or two after this post.

• Like 1

Thanks Helen,

Tried again this morning

Still the same message

Running the latest version of Accordance

Only thing that I can think of is my screen saver cuts in and for some reason may be interupting the Download.

Will try again and get back to you if I have problems

Phil

Hey Phil,

I downloaded the 500MB Photoguide last night. The download spat as you describe at one point. It can be restarted and I believe it picks up where it left off. I worked out where the temp. download file was and monitored it to make sure it was growing. I only had one halt but after that there was a partial download file in that location which I believe was just appended to on restarting. If you let me know what platform you are on I can probably tell you where to look. It will at least let you know that its trying to download and making some progress as opposed to failing outright.

I don't believe the screen saver will have any impact so long as your machine does not also go to sleep.

Thx

D

Daniel,

Mine was to do with my screen saver cutting in. Disabled it for the download and was ok

Phil

Interesting - well, glad you got them down.

Tx

D