Accordance 11.0.2 for Windows and Mac now available

Helen Brown

Accordance 11.0.2 adds minor improvements and more bug fixes to the amazing new features of version 11. Find it in your Check for App Update.
See the details. This page is updated for each new release.

Changes

• iOS Devices remember their syncing installation more reliably
  • 'Old' style user notes files can be created by holding Control and Alt/Option when clicking OK in the dialog
  • Searching for variant forms is now supported using the '@' symbol
  • Minor improvements to Research Importance ranking
  • Updated help files
  • Like 1

Changes
  • Searching for variant forms is now supported using the '@' symbol

I'm looking for a practical example of this, please. Could not find anything in the Help files.

Thanks!

Edited by Ruben Gomez

The Help files cannot keep up with the pace of development.

One example is a variant tag on a word such as nominative and imperative on a Greek verb, or in the new NIV-GKE a key number and the tag such as obj.

Dropbox is such a tricky issue, we are still working on it. Did you post details of your problems with it?

The Help files cannot keep up with the pace of development.

One example is a variant tag on a word such as nominative and imperative on a Greek verb, or in the new NIV-GKE a key number and the tag such as obj.

Hm, I was actually going to read all the help files tonight in order to finally "master" the program completely. I'll still do it, nonetheless, but how many features would I then need to learn about - save the one you just mentioned - after reading all the entries ?

With kind regards

Peter Christensen

Edited by Pchris

Ruben, you can do searches for variant forms, such as for two key numbers for the same word:

In ESVS: [KEY H7121]@ [KEY H8034]

Or, two variant parsings in greek:

[VERB mid] @[VERB pas]

Hm, I was actually going to read all the help files tonight in order to finally "master" the program completely. I'll still do it, nonetheless, but how many features would I then need to learn about - save the one you just mentioned - after reading all the entries ?

ALL of them? That's ambitious. ^_^ The files will probably be updated by the time you finish reading what's already there.

• Like 1

I'm not sure where to post this but when I started Accordance this afternoon the update notice box pops up but Accordance opens over the top of it. If I minimize Accordance I can see the notice. This is on Windows 7 and I don't know if it happens on Macs.

If this isn't appropriate location for the post please do move it.

Edited by Larry Wing

ALL of them? That's ambitious. ^_^ The files will probably be updated by the time you finish reading what's already there.

Oh well. I do like a good challenge. Just gotta read fast, then!

• 2 weeks later...

Helen I have no idea how to do that - in frustration I have gone back and deleted the Accordance 11 files and reload th last version of 10 . I disble the link to drop box and all works well except I am unable to sync my user notes. 11 crashes. How is the fix on drop box going? I have the program on three windows 7 computers ( two home compuers and my work computer) and the result is the same.

Jonbon: I cannot answer on Dropbox syncing but there are several ongoing topics on this subject. It's too complicated for me.