Gen question on NIV/GK#'s

Vandymarc

New to Accordance...

When I look at the products and the upcoming release of NIV11/GK it says, "available within a package". What exactly do these messages mean? Does this mean our current package will update with this version when available? Or, does this mean it is only available for purchase with the purchase of a package other than the ones bought already?

Also, I saw mention of trying to get rights for the old NIV 84' edition. How exactly do we as users get a hold of the old edition if we want it for our libraries?

Thanks for your time,

Marc

Hi Marc,

"Available within a Package" means that the individual module is sold as part of a package. Sometimes this refers to a big package full of diverse modules (such as our Basic Group on Primary 9) but for Bibles this often means that it comes packaged in with dictionary or notes modules.

In the case of the NIV G/K, you can see at the bottom of the page that the package includes the NIV G/K, the Mounce Greek Dictionary, and the Kohlenberger/Mounce Concise Hebrew-Aramaic Dictionary. So that package includes three modules.

In regards to the old NIV 1984 edition, we are not allowed to sell this anymore, so the only way to obtain this is to find someone who already owns it and is willing to transfer their license to you. However, they will need to delete their own copy upon doing so.

When we be able to purchase the NIV G/K? There seems to be some indications that it is available for purchase but I don't recall seeing a 'BUY' button .

You can order the NIV11-GK Group now. We hope to release it very soon.

Perhaps I'm overlooking it, but I don't see a purchase button to order the NIV11-G/K at any of the links.

Is there an upgrade path for those of us who have the NIV-GK (1984), NIV11 and also Mounce Dictionary?

It is simply the same as for anyone who has the NIV11: normally $20, only $14.99 until the end of this month. Sorry, the upgrade wasn't showing up either, it is now.

To clarify: we can order now, but it is not available to download yet, correct?

To clarify: we can order now, but it is not available to download yet, correct?

correct, not available to download yet.

Archived