Accordance 8 & Tagged English

ToddPeperkorn

I'm trying to use this GREAT feature for highlight the Greek/Hebrew of a given English word in Accordance 8. What are the versions of the English texts that will enable this feature? I have the KJV, NKJV & ESV right now.

Todd

It is the versions with an "S" at the end, I believe for Strongs numbers. I know that my KJVS and NAS95S are applying this feature correctly.

It also works with NIV-G/K, and will with the upcoming ESVS.

• 1 month later...

I have the GNT-TRS and the KJVS but the "Key Highlighting" check box in "Instant Details" is grayed out. I would very much like to be able to use this feature.

The GNT-TRS is a key number text, not a tagged text. You would need GNT-TR or GNT-T.

The GNT-TRS is a key number text, not a tagged text. You would need GNT-TR or GNT-T.

Thank you, I will look into those modules.

It is the versions with an "S" at the end, I believe for Strongs numbers. I know that my KJVS and NAS95S are applying this feature correctly.

Hello,

I have the Standard edition of Acc 8. do i have any tagged texts? thank you

If you have Library 8 Standard Level, that comes with the following English tagged Bibles:

ESVS

NAS95S

KJVS

If you have not added a Greek NT Bible or purchased one of the Scholars Levels, then you wouldn't have a tagged Greek NT.

Check out Library 8 and Scholar's Collection for all the information.

Archived