Deleting a Workspace

Randy Cue

Is it possible to delete a workspace so that it no longer shows up in the "Workspaces" button on the tool bar? If I delete it from the Accordance files it still shows up under the Workspaces button.

Soli Deo Gloria,

Randy

Thanks Joel. That worked but lest it in the Accordance files. I assume that is by design, and then could reinstate it by opening it from the file menu and re saving it?

Soli Deo Gloria,

Randy

Well, the idea is that Accordance files and My Workspaces are not the same thing, nor same list. Accordance files is simply the default place to save your workspaces, but they can be anywhere (I believe). Of your workspaces, Accordance keeps track of which ones you want to have as a favorite, which can be all, some, or none of the ones in Accordance files. So, removing the main file doesn't remove it from Accordance, cause its a separate list. Removing it from Accordance certainly doesn't delete the file, cause what if all you want to do is say it isn't a favorite anymore, but leave it available for opening later?

You can re-add it as a favorite workspace from the Workspaces toolbar item or the + button at the bottom of the Library.