Help!!! I know it's me but.....

Mairead Sine

Hello All,

Okay, I know I'm not overly bright, :blink: but I'm having a real problem. I'm searching the word 'vocation' as a flex search in "The Book of Concord". It says there are 15 flex searches and the first one pops up. However, I can't find a way to jump to the next one. It's a book that's over 600 pages long and scrolling to find all the orange variations of the word would take a very long time. I'm sure the instructions are somewhere in the manual, but I can't find them.

Help please!!!!!

Thanks.

You can use the Mark up and down arrows in the lower left hand corner of the app to jump from hit to hit.

post-30744-0-11814700-1373579935_thumb.png

• Like 1

Thank you so much Jonathan. You are brilliant.

Hi Mairead, Jonathan's is the best solution, but you can also change the way the text is displayed by clicking the gear icon in the top right corner.

If you display as paragraphs you can often see most of the references in one pane...

post-29509-0-25321900-1373583102_thumb.png post-29509-0-53278200-1373583098_thumb.png

Thank you Ken,

I will give that a try too.

I must say I like this forum. Even when one knows one is really out to lunch and it's a simple issue, one is never made to feel stupid. :D

Mairead, if that's being out to lunch, then I've been out to breakfast, dinner, and even brunch! The thing is, we've all been there. We all know what it's like to know we think (yes I meant to say that!) we should be aware of the solution, but we just can't put our finger on it!!

Glad we can help. (BTW you have a lovely Christian name - Gaelic I presume?)