Texts on the tool bar

Randy Cue

I have just started looking in earnest at the tool bar, and I noticed that I can place many of the library categories on it. I didn't see how to place the text category on it. Is that by design or am I missing something simple?

Soli Deo Gloria,

Randy

The main reason the tools categories were added to the toolbar was for ease of Amplifying, since they are all an extra level down on the Library. Since people generally amplify less to texts, and they are more visible, this is the first request I can recall of wanting the texts on there. Personally, I find them quite easily accessible through the New or Amplify menus, but of course your results may vary.

Thanks Joel. That was very helpful. I never thought much of the New menu. I was looking of a way to remove the library pane and still have easy access to its contents. The New menu fills the bill. Thanks again.

Soli Deo Gloria,

Randy

The main reason the tools categories were added to the toolbar was for ease of Amplifying, since they are all an extra level down on the Library. Since people generally amplify less to texts, and they are more visible, this is the first request I can recall of wanting the texts on there. Personally, I find them quite easily accessible through the New or Amplify menus, but of course your results may vary.

Joel, I posted in the "Bug Swatter" forum that trying to add an English text form the "New" menu does not work. I get a popup message that the module is not available in Accordance which of course it is.

Soli Deo Gloria,

Randy