Linking to Modules from User Notes

Malcolm Cox

I like the linking from user tools to modules in Accordance. is it possible to do this from User notes as well?

Malcolm

No, sorry.

Will we be able to link to modules from the coming Reference Tool feature?

• 3 weeks later...

Will we be able to link to modules from the coming Reference Tool feature?

Hi Rob

I'm new to Accordance and use another product on my iPad which does in-fact link scripture references contained in user notes back to the default Bible text. So I suppose this is something that I was expecting to be able to do in Accordance as well. Maybe it's something that can be implemented in the future. I would hope so as it seems common place, to me anyway.

I am interested in your comment about "the coming Reference Tool feature." and was wondering what that's all about? I'll do a search and see if I can find some information on it. Im also getting ready to watch a training video on User Tools, so maybe I'll come across it there.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Hi Rob

I'm new to Accordance and use another product on my iPad which does in-fact link scripture references contained in user notes back to the default Bible text.

This is possible in User Notes currently. What is not possible in User Notes is linking to non-Bible modules. For example, in User Tools, you can created a link to an article in NIDNTT on a word of interest. This cannot be done in User Notes.

Lorinda

This is possible in User Notes currently. What is not possible in User Notes is linking to non-Bible modules. For example, in User Tools, you can created a link to an article in NIDNTT on a word of interest. This cannot be done in User Notes.

Lorinda

Oh, okay GREAT! Thanks for clearing that up for me Lorinda.

Archived