Landscape crash

Andy Crim

I am using the iPad1.2b2 version. I can consistently crash the application in landscape by adding a Hebrew, Greek, or Septuagint text to the English text and then attempting to adjust the divider bar.

I am using the iPad1.2b2 version. I can consistently crash the application in landscape by adding a Hebrew, Greek, or Septuagint text to the English text and then attempting to adjust the divider bar.

Confirmed in 1.2b2. I'll have to see how that crept in there.

Thanks for the report.

Scott.

Scott, I am having the same issue when using a Hebrew or Greek text as the primary text and then adding a text or reference tool in the second pane, regardless of orientation.

By the way, the welcome palette looks to be a great addition for new Accordance users.

Scott,

The problem increased to the point where I could not open a second pane with any kind of text and/or reference tool. Force quitting the app didn't help, but restarting the iPad seems to have solved everything.

Scott,

The problem increased to the point where I could not open a second pane with any kind of text and/or reference tool. Force quitting the app didn't help, but restarting the iPad seems to have solved everything.

It's looks like it's a memory issue, so restarting the iPad and then opening Accordance first is a best case free memory scenario. And there is definitely a bug in 1.2b2 that exacerbates it.

Scott.

It's looks like it's a memory issue, so restarting the iPad and then opening Accordance first is a best case free memory scenario. And there is definitely a bug in 1.2b2 that exacerbates it.

Scott.

This makes sense. I often have a similar issue with 1.1 on a 2nd-gen ipod touch, and freeing memory with iStat usually takes care of the problem.

Archived