Timeline

Paul Meiklejohn

I have very few complaints about Accordance, it is simply an outstanding programme that keeps on getting better and better. Version 10 has emphatically proved that to be case.

However, I feel that one important feature has fallen way behind in development, and that is 'Timelime'. I've been using accordance for over seven years now and I can't recall any significant changes to it. It's now looking very dated and the fact that it barley touches church history or biblical genealogy makes it extremely limited in its use.

I'd love to know if there is anything in the pipeline for a more interactive version, or even if there is a general interest from accordance users as to whether this is a worthy cause for Accordance developers to be focusing their valuable time on?

We've spent a good amount of time and energy working through the Timeline recently, but any notable changes had to be delayed until after the release of version 10. We definitely have some exciting things planned for it, but I can't promise a timeframe right now.

Sounds good Joel. I too echo the sentiments expressed in Paulmj21's post.

Thank you Joel, that's very encouraging. I look forward to seeing the changes.

• 1 month later...