Easy Install? Cannot find Tyndale Commentary Set

wheel

Easy Install on ipad is not so easy for me. I have so many resources and they do not appear to be searchable or in alphabetical order. I have scrolled through my list of a couple of hundred resources a few times and cant find the Tyndale commentary set. Any tips on making easy install easier?

Thanks,

Rob

I believe they are ranked in order of their purchase date, if that helps. edit: see Helen's reply below.

If you are a Mac user as well, I recommend installing content via WiFi sync.

Edited by Rick Bennett

On the iOS they are alphabetical by the actual file name. If you are sure that Tyndale is not already installed in your Reference Tools, but you do own it, you should find it near the bottom of the list.

Actually the list is sorted not by filename but by our module "code" which in most cases will be the same as the file system filename without any Accordance specific file extensions.

Both searching this list and selecting all available modules in this and the module updates list have been requested by a few people so it's something tha we may look at for a future version.

I would love this facility, I hope it becomes a "will look into." I think this is very frustrating on iOS when there are a lot of modules, The search option is highly desirable! Also folder organisation... :-)

Edited by Ken Simpson
  • Like 1

+1 to a search option.

• 4 months later...

I am having the same problem with JOSEPH and PHILO-E. Both are there on my Mac and are certainly part of various bundles I've purchased over the years (including most recently, the Advanced Collection), but they do not seem to appear in my purchases list on the iPad. I'd do a wifi sync, but I've changed computers so it would require a complete wipe and reinstall (a better way around that would be a good update to the app too!).

Check that they are not already installed on the iPad. That's the usual reason modules do not appear for download.

• 1 month later...

Easy Install on ipad is not so easy for me. I have so many resources and they do not appear to be searchable or in alphabetical order. I have scrolled through my list of a couple of hundred resources a few times and cant find the Tyndale commentary set. Any tips on making easy install easier?

Thanks,

Rob

Yeah I experienced the same problem. I don't understand why the resources are not listed in alphabetical order but in the order of how I organize on my mac. A little bit frustrated.

Maybe things will be better when 2.0 gets released... Whihc should be before xmas.

-Dan