Syntax Module Guide

Mike Ross

I was watching the podcast on the syntax modules. Dr. J. mentioned that Robert Holmstedt would be publishing a guide on them. Is this available?

Thanks,

Mike

FWIW, Holmstedt uploaded a PDF of a paper he presented a year ago in Dallas ("Understanding and Using the New Syntax Searching Capabilities in Accordance 9") and it's available on the Files repository as "Holmstedt Paper."

It should tide us over until he releases a fuller guide!

FWIW, Holmstedt uploaded a PDF of a paper he presented a year ago in Dallas ("Understanding and Using the New Syntax Searching Capabilities in Accordance 9") and it's available on the Files repository as "Holmstedt Paper."

It should tide us over until he releases a fuller guide!

JP,

Thank you for the link! I downloaded it today. I can't wait for the fuller guide to come out. These are incredible modules!!

Blessings,

Mike

JP,

Thank you for the link! I downloaded it today. I can't wait for the fuller guide to come out. These are incredible modules!!

Blessings,

Mike

I'm thrilled to see that people are using and benefitting from our modules!

And please know that I haven't forgotten the guide. I simply gets put to the side for tagging. (I'm working on Ecclesiastes these days.)

I'll try to get back to guide in the next month.

I'm thrilled to see that people are using and benefitting from our modules!

And please know that I haven't forgotten the guide. I simply gets put to the side for tagging. (I'm working on Ecclesiastes these days.)

I'll try to get back to guide in the next month.

Robert,

The modules are amazing. I really appreciate the level of thought and detail that is going into them. Keep up the great work!

As to the guide, I am reminded of the words of the Preacher, "

Archived