Looking for Windows Beta Testers

Darin Allen

I'd be interested in beta testing. I have a new Windows 7 64bit notebook (15.6" screen, i5 core)

I've had some experience in beta testing Windows software and currently have Logos, Bibleworks, and Wordsearch on my Windows computer.

I starting using Accordance on my Macbook Pro last year so am still realatively new to Accordance but prefer to use Accordance for my general Bible study.

If I can help, let me know.

Thanks,

Larry

I would also be happy to beta test Accordance. I have a PC that runs 64 bit Windows 7.

I have been using accordance for quite a few years. I use it on MAC OS X Lion, iPad, iPod, and iPhone Version 5. Since MS Dos 5.0 and Windows for workgroup 3.11 and when MS integrated LAN MAN and created Windows NT 3.51 I was an official Beta Tester for Microsoft. I stopped testing their software after I beta tested Windows 95 and Windows NT 4.0 Server. I have also used and tested various bible programs for many people and groups since the late 1980's. Programs such as Online Bible, Logos, Quickverse, PC Study Bible, OliveTree, iLumina (I own the Gold, and Black versions), Macsword and e-Sword just to name a few over the years.

I believe I can be of assistance. If there is some way I can assist please let me know.

Kind regards,

Larry

If you're still looking for beta testers for Windows, I'd be glad to participate. I'm running Windows 7 64 bit. I'm a current ThM student.

Regards,

Nathan Fowler

I too would love to test Accordance for Windows. I teach and serve as chaplain at a university where we all are stuck using Windows computers. I've been using Accordance on my Macs (and now iOS devices) since 2007, when I started seminary, and Accordance remains integral to my weekly preparations for preaching, teaching, etc. I have an M.Div and am presently working on a Ph.D. in Reformation Studies. I have a variety of Accordance modules I'd love to test on the new platform, including the WBC-OT and WBC-NT commentary modules, my CNTTS apparatus, etc.

At the moment, I'm using BibleWorks on my work computer and have used Logos, so I do have that point of reference too.

I would be very interested beta testing Accordance for Windows. I would be running Windows 7 64-bit. Also have computers that run Windows Vista 32-bit and Windows XP.

Peace be with you,

Tim

I would be interested in beta testing. I've have experience beta testing. I'm good at systematically testing, finding edge cases, trying to make software do things that weren't intended, determining and documenting steps to reproduce problems. I also have programming experience (C/C++, Perl, Object Pascal, VB/VBA, etc.) so I know how things work under the hood which makes it easier to search out and document problem areas. I have two native systems to test on: A Dell i7 desktop w/ 12GB RAM, dual monitors, and a Samsung ATIV Smart PC Pro 700T tablet (a better version of the MS Surface) that I can test touch UI on, both running Windows 8 Pro.

I currently use Olive Tree and Logos (Portfolio). I am not currently an Accordance user, but I look forward to picking up a package and testing/exploring every bit of it.

Randy W. Sims

I am retired UMC. I have taught bible for credit at TXA&M Commerce. I have also taken part in some accreditation site visits for the American Council of Education for distance education. I have Accordance 10 Ultimate. I also have Logos 5 Portfolio and OliveTree

I can test on Win 8 or 7, desktop, laptop, net book.

I also have experience on Logos 5 and Olive Tree

I would be glad and eager to volunteer to help as a beta test the Accordance for Win.

John Besse (johninmn)

I would be interested in becoming a beta tester.

I am a long time user of both Bibleworks and Logos and look forward to testing ABS on both my Desktop and Lenovo Yoga 13 ultrabook both with Windows 8.

Edited by Sandersann

hi, I'd love to test-drive the Windows version as I am a current NT Greek student and would be using it for assignments.

thanks a lot!

I would be interested in beta testing, I have experience in Logos and BibleWorks.
I also would like to try the windows native version.
I have a plan for accordance workshop in Chongshin Theological Seminary in Korea.

I'm very interested in beta testing Accordance for Windows. I'm currently a full-time preaching pastor in California. Prior to seminary, I worked for seven years at Oracle as a Product Manager on one of their Applications Development teams. I have extensive experience with software testing and design. I've been a regular user of Bibleworks for 12 years.

Thanks for your consideration.

- Paul Taylor

I am very interested in testing the Window's beta version I use Accordance every day on my I-pad and don't have a Mac. I primarily focus on the biblical languages and use all the features available on the I-pad for doing those types of studies. I would really like to test out all the features available on the Windows version and give you feed back as to there status, effectiveness and convenience. Also I will look for bugs that pop up when using the various features. I currently have the Ultimate collection so and the word commentary series so I should be able to check out many of the different texts, commentaries and tools that need to be tested.

Thank you,

Karsten Nassutt

I'd like to sign up to be a beta tester if you're still taking people. I use Accordance for personal study and for preparing for a Bible class that I teach each Sunday. Currently, Accordance is the only program that I use in OSX; all of my other programs are on the Windows side, where I'm more comfortable, so I'm really looking forward to this release. I'm currently running Windows 8 and am also evaluating the public preview of 8.1. I can also test on Windows 7.

Thanks.

I would love to test the Windows beta! I'm a student, and I use Accordance on my iPad for school, small group, and sermon prep. I'd love to see it running on Windows 8! Thanks for developing this!!

I have been running Windows 8 since its release on a partition on Macbook Pro retina (2012) would be willing to participate in beta testing. Familiar with OSX and IOS versions of Accordance.

I have Windows 8 (64 bit) running in VMware Fusion and would be willing to be a bet tester.

Hi, I would also like to be a beta tester and see how powerful Accordance will be in Windows without an emulator and how helpful it will be in teaching Bible in Sunday school, fellowship, etc.

By way of information, I am using Windows 7 (64 bit), BibleWorks 9 and Logos 5.

Thanks and blessings,

Bryan

Edited by bcyc511

Can i still be a beta tester??? I would absolutely love to do that for accordance!!

I would love to beta test Accordance for Windows. I've always loved Accordance, but I've had to use Windows, and so I've been stuck with Logos. I'd love to switch!

Good morning!

I was curious if someone from Accordance could provide a timeline for when beta testers will be asked. I have been checking the forum numerous times each day seeing if I have a message and was wondering.

I would be interested in beta testing. I've used computerized Bible software since the early 1990's, when I was using Biblesoft products.

Let me know if I can help. Rich

I would be interested in beta testing the Windows version of Accordance. I have been using the emulator for sometime, and have done extensive work with Bible works.

Thanks,

Nate Strom

Thank you for all the fantastic responses. We're continuing to expand the beta pool, and we will be e-mailing you at your forums e-mail address. If you've already posted, you are under full consideration and don't need to post again (though you are welcome and encouraged to participate in the rest of the Accordance Forums community!). If you haven't posted, and are interested in being a tester, please continue to let us know.

Many thanks.