Can't install ESV study bible

apologeticus

I recently installed a new HDD and restored via Time Machine. Now Accordance can't find my ESV study bible module, and when I try to re-install using the installer I downloaded from my online account I keep getting the following error:

20110824-pdjpxs7ptbkpb5j6udtucg2ahe.jpg

oh, and I'm running 10.7.1 and Accordance 9.4.1

The installers posted on the website are for version 8. With Accordance 9 you simply go to Easy Install in the Accordance menu of Accordance itself, log in to your account, and you can download almost all new modules without a disk, installer or unlock code.

If the module is in the Library window but Accordance cannot find it, you can remove it from the Library, and Easy Install will be able to reinstall it for you.

The installers posted on the website are for version 8. With Accordance 9 you simply go to Easy Install in the Accordance menu of Accordance itself, log in to your account, and you can download almost all new modules without a disk, installer or unlock code.

If the module is in the Library window but Accordance cannot find it, you can remove it from the Library, and Easy Install will be able to reinstall it for you.

It no longer appears in the Library window, and I can't download it using Easy Install, although it shows up in the Easy Install window

20110824-ch1ajyif9jx4r1eh31ndqiw3c.jpg

Are you positive that you removed it from the Library? Easy Install is showing it as still installed.

Are you positive that you removed it from the Library? Easy Install is showing it as still installed.

I didn't remove it, but it no longer shows up in the Library drop-down. How would I go about checking it and removing it if it's there?

I think you will need to call tech support, or contact me, and we can screenshare via Skype or iChat to see exactly what is happening.

Archived