Export vocabulary lists

andypearce

It would be great if it were possible to highlight a section of Greek text and easily export a vocab list for use in ivocabulary / provoc. Added frequency options would make it even better. Is that feature in the current accordance version?

Yes, you can highlight every word in a passage with a search like:

* [RANGE Mat 1]

Then choose Analysis from the Analytics pop-up menu and select the stats you want in Set Analysis display.

Obviously as a new user you don't know how to do all this, and I recommend the Lighting the Lamp Podcast series which you will find in the Help menu. # 74 is on this exact topic.

For quick formatting of the Analysis window to a tab file that will work with your other apps, have a look at the

FlashCord File Converter:

http://macbiblioblog.blogspot.com/2009/05/flashcord-file-converter.html

Hi Andy, sounds like you should have come to my seminar at Moore a few weeks ago (it is you isn't it?)

Happy to help if you need some hands on...I come to Moore reasonably regularly.

Thanks all. I knew there must be a way to do it :) (would be lovely to be able to right-click and export a list ;)

Thank Ken - I'll grab you next time you're in. I didn't hear about your last workshop unfortunately or I would have been there.

Cheers,

AP

It's pretty close to that Andy. Or at least it can be....it's so much in the setup.

See you soon. Happy to field questions anytime.