Gift Cards

Randy Cue

This may be a little premature, but I know that multiple family members will be giving me Accordance gift cards for Christmas. My question is will one be able to apply multiple gift cards to a single order?

Soli Deo Gloria,

Randy

Yes, you can actually just use the gift cards to add credit to your online account. So, if you receive three $50 gift cards, you can redeem all of them and it will show a credit of $150 next to your username when you are signed in on our website. Then, that credit will be applied to future purchases, and your credit card will only be charged if there is a balance. Very similar to the way that iTunes gift cards work, if you've used those.

Darin, I'm trouble figuring out where to input the gift cards I receive in my account. I'm signed in but see nowhere to enter gift cards that I receive.

Soli Deo Gloria,

Randy

Hey Randy,

There should be a couple of ways to do this. First, there should be a link in the email gift card you received. Clicking that link will take you right to a page that lets you redeem the gift card. You can also find the "Redeem a Gift Card" button at the bottom of your shopping cart as long as you have at least one item in there.

post-29513-0-54079800-1355857931_thumb.png

Thanks Darin.

Soli Deo Gloria,

Randy