Great Job on the Accordance Bible Times Photomuseum!

fmcfee

I just finished downloading this resource and it is outstanding!!...I so appreciate visual resources...so thanks to David Lang and others who worked on this....to anyone who has not purchased this, it is a great resource with lots of good information!

Frank

• Like 1

I just finished downloading this resource and it is outstanding!!...I so appreciate visual resources...so thanks to David Lang and others who worked on this....to anyone who has not purchased this, it is a great resource with lots of good information!

Frank

Wonderful! I am downloading it now. I too enjoy visual resouces and that is one of many reasons why I purchased Accordance. :)

David

What's the link?

• 2 months later...

From the website link's example photo, it appears that the photo column is coming from a separate module. Can someone clarify what this sample image is actually showing? Do I need another module for the images? I wouldn't think so, but the image is confusing as it looks like the image is coming from a "Hebrew Bur..." module.

Here's the image in question:

http://www.accordancebible.com/files/images/153799-custom.png

Hebrew Burial Practices is the article within which this text is from. I imagine the thumbnail for the image is located just below the viewable area. You don't need anything else to view the images included in the module.

• Like 1

The product picture is showing one of the images from the PhotoMuseum that has been expanded into a separate picture zone in order to view it in more detail. The title comes from the article where the image is found "Hebrew Burial Practices." There is no additional module needed.

• Like 1

And for those that may not have seen it, this module (and the PhotoGuide) will be $20 in tomorrow's sale!

• Like 3

Thanks for the sale. This is a module I've been wanting.

Thanks everyone! Yes, it is definitely on sale today and thus the reason for me to explore it further! It looks great and I like the fact that new content is planned to be added in 2014.