Updating Modules

JBracy

I recently upgraded to version 7.1 and downloaded the installer. So far I love it, but the AccUpdater Widget tells me that most all of my modules are out of date. With the description saying "Included in the upgrade to your level of ...." Is there a way to upgrade my modules without buying 4 more CDs? I assume that the $10 charge for a CD barely covers your costs, so wouldn't a download area for registered users make more sense?

Thanks

Currently we are posting modules for automatic download IF they have been updated since the versions sold last September. We really want people to get the new series of CD-ROMs which have the latest versions of most modules and offer more content included in the level purchased, or available for unlocking. With 5 Gigs of modules, we are not ready to post them all for downloading.

That sounds reasonable. However, according to the widget I'd need to buy the "Accordance Library CD-ROM", "Accordance Library 7 CD-ROM" (are these the same?), "Bible Unlock CD-ROM", "Zondervan Essentials CD_ROM" and the "Bible Atlas CD-ROM" That's alot of money :-)

Yes, it will cost you quite a bit, but you will get a lot! The Zondervan modules would be updated with the purchase of any of the Zondervan series, but we offer the updates on their own for $10 on the Zondervan Reference. The Library 7 (you only need one and it includes the Bible Unlock and the Bible Reference, 4 CD-ROMs) whichever level you get, adds many new modules. The Atlas version 2 is a major upgrade, now 2 full CD-ROMs, with high resolution backgrounds, modern boundaries and other enhancements.

Full details of all the upgrades are available here.

Archived