Atlas Vertical Magnification

John Hilber

Greetings,

When I use the Atlas 3D feature, the program skips the menu for choosing vertical magnification and jumps right to the map (flat) with the control palette. Just to make sure the program is up to date I downloaded and installed 6.9.2 last night with no change. Thanks in advance for any ideas to help.

John

Greetings,

When I use the Atlas 3D feature, the program skips the menu for choosing vertical magnification and jumps right to the map (flat) with the control palette. Just to make sure the program is up to date I downloaded and installed 6.9.2 last night with no change. Thanks in advance for any ideas to help.

John

Have you tried holding down the button for at least 2 seconds before letting go? That button functions as a button-menu, where it will click like a normal button, but if you hold it down for a bit, the menu will appear giving you options for the amount of vertical exaggeration.

Have you tried holding down the button for at least 2 seconds before letting go? That button functions as a button-menu, where it will click like a normal button, but if you hold it down for a bit, the menu will appear giving you options for the amount of vertical exaggeration.

Ahhh.....That did it! Thanks Joel.

John

Archived