Accordance 11 for Mac

E-Library

I'm new to Mac, so I am not sure how to install Accordance 11 over my current Accordance 10.4.5. Do just launch the 11 executable or do I need to uninstall 10 (drop dmg file into Trash)?

thanks,

David

David, I'd recommend neither in fact. Drag and Drop the Accordance 11 application file to the Applications folder, and it should replace your existing Accordance 10 application, then just run!

David, I'd recommend neither in fact. Drag and Drop the Accordance 11 application file to the Applications folder, and it should replace your existing Accordance 10 application, then just run!

Thanks Joel! I launched the dmg file and it gave me a choice to replace the existing installation. Works now! And congrats to you all for Accordance 11!!!! :) Now to install it on my Windows PC.

Thanks for replying at this time of the day!

David

After I Drag and Drop the Accordance 11 application file to the Applications folder and Click on it, I get an Error Message "The location of the file "Module Log" has changed (or it has been deleted) since Accordance accessed this file last time.

I check in the Accordance Prefs' and the Mod Log is there. I reinstall Accordance 10.4.3.2 and that works OK.

Wazza