Counterpoints Sale: 8 hours left

Helen Brown

In case you missed all the buzz, we have a 24 hour half-price sale on the Zondervan Counterpoints Series, individual volumes and the set. It ends at midnight tonight, EST. Check it out!

Thanks in advance Helen for your reply to this "11th hour" inquiry (10:30PM EST)! I'm looking at the purchase of this set, especially due to the current sale, but I'm quite curious, will this set eventually also be updated with the remaining Zondervan volumes in this series (e.g., Three Views on the Rapture, Three Views on the New Testament Use of the Old Testament, etc., as well as forthcoming volumes, such as Four Views on the Apostle Paul, etc.)? Thanks again, I hope I might hear in time to still purchase at the sale price! : )

Blessings,

Robert

We hope to add more of the series, not sure if there are etexts for all of them. In any case, each is a separate module, and you'll have to buy any we do add, if you want them.

Thanks so much for this reply Helen, I've contacted your office today in regard to their follow-up as well, as I was delayed in part with a family emergency this week.

Blessings,

Robert

Archived