We found the problem!

Helen Brown

We have uploaded a new installer for 9.0.6 which should not have problems migrating standard Accordance 7 or 8 installations.

Correction

If you get the message that

An error has occurred while Accordance was trying to migrate your modules to a new location.

and you used the Accordance 9.0.6 Installer from Oct 22

you should be able to fix the migration by going to /Library/Application Support/Accordance/ which will be in either your hard drive or your user, and removing two folders: Accordance Preferences and Documentation.

Move Accordance Preferences back to the original Accordance folder.

Then run 9 again and for most people the migration will succeed.

Please report any failures or successes, we are still working out the kinks.

• 2 weeks later...

Please report any failures or successes, we are still working out the kinks.

Hi, I have Accordance 9.0.7 and everything has migrated, except for some of my NEWER theological journals. I may have purchased my Theological Journals through galaxie software, but I am pretty sure that they were purchased through Accordance. Anyway, I have two sets: Set #1 included journals through about 2005. Set #2 was items from about 2005 to 2008. It is these newer theological journals that won't migrate. In the past, the newer journals were always listed as Bib Sac (old) and Bib Sac-1.

I can not find the newer journals anywhere. These journals are still "listed" in the library window -- but when I try to open these newer modules, I am asked to point and open -- and I can't find their new location. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

Jonna from Michigan

As I wrote to you, the "new" journals are now included in the complete ones, so you should remove the -1 journals from the Library window. That's why the installer removed them from the hard drive. You can check in the Finder that the main copies of these journals are dated Nov 08 to Jan 09.

Archived