Special deals

Alistair

For the last couple of years there was (as far as I can remember) one special offer each month, for (more or less) the whole month.

That seemed to stop with two rather large gluts of offers in November and December.

Since then there have been more special offers (I'm not complaining) but will you be returning "to the one offer a month" routine?

I ask because there was an offer recently which I think was only valid for three days. I need time to research a product properly before taking advantage of offers—and may have to wait until payday (at the end of the month) in order to make the payment.

Would you consider allowing users to put down a deposit on a special offer to secure it at the special price, and have 3-6 months to pay it off, taking advantage of your generous offers but allowing us to be a bit more flexible in paying for them?

Thanks

I would like to see some longer sales, too. A few days is really not sufficient time.

There is a payment plan, but I expect it would be difficult to get that set up in 3 days or less.