Anymore Oxford works?

Daniel  Francis

Since Oxford have put many of their bible studies online ( http://www.oup.com/online/biblical/ subscriptions to this are available sometime in 2009) Might we see some of the titles coming to accordnace ( like Oxford Study Bible, New Oxford Annotated Bible 3/e, Access Study Bible with Apocrypha, Oxford Bible Commentary) I know formating and getting the rights are a big part if it but having the items in an electronic format must make it much easier. I must admit NOAB 3 and OBC are the two items I am most interested in getting.

-dan

• Like 1

• 10 years later...

Dan, it's interesting that no one commented on this request you made 11 years ago! Well, better late than never; for one of the two titles you mention above, you won't have to wait much longer!

• Like 1

Great news!!!!

Thanks rick! (And all the negotiation that goes on behind the scenes).

;o)

Great news!

Wow, brilliant! Check out the specials. Very very very early christmas! Many thanks.

Even get an upgrade discount on my two favourite study bible volumes which you dont get if you upgrade a hard copy!!!!

And we get noab dan!!!!

Edited by ukfraser

So, if you havent figured it out already, The New Oxford Annotated Bible, 5th edition, is now available for Accordance!

This thread, by the way, was the oldest request in the forums. I was looking out of curiosity last night. The forums go back to 2005, I think. We had an email list before then, and I do remember requests for the NOAB back then, but I don’t have access to those emails.

• Like 3

And I’ll add one more thing... when we release a title that has been requested multiple times, I try to find all the requests and make an announcement that the title is available. I’m sure that’s annoying to those of you who have jumped in on every thread to put your 2¢ in on the request. Nevertheless, although I didn’t count, the NOAB easily had the most requests of any title I’ve ever researched this way.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...