BHS with apparatus and tagging

Meg

I just purchased and installed, and the apparatus cannot be found when I click on a tagged word. The apparatus does seem to be installed, but it is in one file with References, not linked to the tagged text.

Is there a trick to installing this one?

Thanks,

Meg

The Apparatus should be installed in the download, as the tool BHS Apparatus. Is this tool in your library?

Just above the search text (BHS in your case) there are several icons on the right. Click the blue book (references) and select BHS apparatus. It will open the apparatus in an adjacent window. As you scroll through the BHS, the appropriate entry in the apparatus will scroll up as well (this applies to the earlier version; I do not have the one released today, 5/29/12).

See attached example

post-125-0-88486600-1338335354_thumb.png

Edited by Michael J. Bolesta

The apparatus is installed in Tools, but when I click in the BHS-T, I get a message, "The appropriate notes tool for BHS-T cannot be found or is not installed".

I can open BHS-T and I can open the Apparatus, but clicking on the first does NOT give me the relevant note in the second. It just gives me the error message.

Thanks,

Meg

What version of Accordance are you running?

Try updating your Accordance to 9.5.7, or the just released (today!) 9.6. We've made a lot of changes to the linking of texts and tools between 9.4.1 and now.