Book covers, iOS library listing

Chuck Schneider

1) Would it be possible to include images of the book covers with the various Accordance modules?

2) Could the iOS library listing be configurable or alphabetized?

It would be pretty neat too, to have the iOS library listing available as book cover thumbnails.

1) Would it be possible to include images of the book covers with the various Accordance modules?

It would be pretty neat too, to have the iOS library listing available as book cover thumbnails.

Having now synced my entire Accordance library to my iPad, it would be great to duplicate the same organization structure of modules that I have on my Mac. Of course, I'm somewhat under the assumption that this kind stuff is part of the longterm plans.

I do like ccs' idea about book covers. This would match a lot of the other reading apps in iOS. Of course, I realize that not all Accordance titles have a book cover graphic at the beginning, so I know that would mean retooling lots of different modules.

Yup. Book covers would be nice.

Having now synced my entire Accordance library to my iPad, it would be great to duplicate the same organization structure of modules that I have on my Mac. Of course, I'm somewhat under the assumption that this kind stuff is part of the longterm plans.

It is.

I do like ccs' idea about book covers. This would match a lot of the other reading apps in iOS. Of course, I realize that not all Accordance titles have a book cover graphic at the beginning, so I know that would mean retooling lots of different modules.

They don't necessarily need to be stored within the module itself so there are other options...

Scott.

Adding an automatic alphabetization to the library is a good idea if requested, but you can always rearrange the items within their category with the Edit button on the Library.

our trend as of late is to do this, see NIVAC, ZIBBC (intro to each volume), Arch Study Bible, etc

I like the idea to include them as a thumbnail in the iOS library.

Archived