Bad rendering with multiple parallels

Λύχνις Δαν

Hi ya,

I have 3 parallel panes in a single tab - ASV, KJVS, some GNT - it doesn't matter much. The point is that the number of columns is getting tight for the space on the screen - this is on my 15" laptop and the library is open and then two zones - one with these parallels, and another with, in my case NIGTC. Again I doubt that matters but it helps to restrict the available space. Now when initial setup up the headings are all like this image:

post-32023-0-34388000-1406585729_thumb.jpg

But then if I select the text in one of the parallel panes and change the text to some other text the display becomes fairly corrupted in the headings. See this image :

post-32023-0-97329500-1406585811_thumb.jpg

Note that it can take a couple of goes to get this on occasion though mostly its pretty immediate. Also just un-maximizing and re-maximizing the window causes a nice clean redraw.

Thx

D

Hi, Daniel!

No doubt your observations will interest our programmers and benefit future updates. Meanwhile, let me suggest a couple of ways to minimize this issue.

First, I'd suggest opening your library as a popover and dismissing it whenever you are not using it. That will save important horizontal space.

Second, consider moving one or more of your extra zones to the bottom of your workspace, so it appears as a row rather than a column. Alternately, convert a pane in its own zone into a tab in another zone. Again, either will preserve that horizontal space.

Thanx Tim. Yep any of those would help but I'm really not suffering especially from this issue. I happened to notice it and mentioned it for benefit of the product really. There remain a number of similar rendering issues on the Windows port which will no doubt be cleared up over time.

Thx

D