Systematic Theologies

John Allard

Bump on Church Dogmatics... see how many people want it? ;-)

Further requests will not affect when we will get Barth. It's up to negotiations with the publisher. See also my reply here.

Thanks for the feedback.

• 1 year later...

+1

Institutes of Elenctic Theology (3 vols)
Author: Francis Turretin

• 1 year later...

+1

Institutes of Elenctic Theology (3 vols)
Author: Francis Turretin

• 1 year later...

Thomas Oden's Systematic Theology — Classic Christianity. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Can we get Thomas C. Oden's three volume systematic theology "Classic Christianity?" 

Oden's work is my very favorite Protestant systematic theology. I love his spirit and approach in this series. In his systematic theology, he very much embodied what we posted when Oden passed away: "...he hoped his epitaph would read, 'He made no new contribution to theology.' By this, Oden meant that he had no desire for contributing to innovation in theology, but rather hoped to continue introducing new readers to the 'Classic Christianity' handed down to us from the Early Church."

• Like 4

Oden's work is my very favorite Protestant systematic theology. I love his spirit and approach in this series. In his systematic theology, he very much embodied what we posted when Oden passed away: "...he hoped his epitaph would read, 'He made no new contribution to theology.' By this, Oden meant that he had no desire for contributing to innovation in theology, but rather hoped to continue introducing new readers to the 'Classic Christianity' handed down to us from the Early Church."

So are we in the process of getting it? :) 

• 1 year later...

It's been over a year or so since any activity here... curious if there has been any effort in getting Thomas Oden's Systematic Theology?  Maybe I should open a Feature Request for it specifically rather than this general thread for systematic theologies....  it did seem to have a bit of interest.

I just bought it pretty cheaply on Kindle but I would buy immediately if offered on Accordance.

• Like 1

Moving this to module requests.