Downloading Large Modules

CWW

Blessed new Year to all!

I was wondering how to download and install the large modules onto the iPad. Specifically ZIBBCOT and Photoguide3 both of which are over 500MB.

ZIBBCOT already had difficulty on my Mac but there is a workaround with a separate installer. Neither of these successfully downloaded onto the iPad despite numerous attempts. Is there a workaround for iOS? Thanks!

I have the same problem.

joegomolski

Large modules cannot resume if interrupted, and servers are overloaded now. They will do better when there is less pressure on the servers, but especially when we improve the download method in the next rev.

I understand. I have more than enough to keep me happy with the presently available resources.

I wait in anticipation of all the good stuff to come in later revs.

Thanks for a wonderful app.

How large is too large? I was hoping to install my NASB strongs and NET and NRSV strongs. I realize that the ESV Study Bible is probably too much.

anyway, once a module is selected, do I then click "easy install" -- or the sync button -- or some other action?

There shouldn't be a sync button. Once you've selected which modules you want to download with the green checks, just hit the Download button in the bottom right (looks like a down arrow). You'll get a message that the downloads are in progress.

Thanks. that's what I thought. When it is done "downloading", my Accordance app appears the same. For example, I am just trying to download small texts such as NKJV which has only a few MB. When it is "done", the new text does not appear.

WAIT!!! It worked! I just need to be more patient. I can see that I need to limit to about 5 MB maximum. HOWEVER, the Dead Sea Scrolls English have never looked so good!

Archived