No update for accordance 10 in mac app store

davidrapla

Hi, I bought accordance in app store mac, but there is no 10.3 update there, we can only use the 10.2.4 version. Please tell me what to do.

I can't speak for the staff, but I do recall reading/hearing them say that the app store updates lag behind what you'd get if you'd purchased the program through the Accordance site. This has to do with the Apple approval/pushing through process. I would think Accordance had already sent the update for 10.3 to the App Store, and now it's just waiting for Apple to put it up once approved.

I also think i read them saying the numbering system for the Mac store may not be the same as the released.

-Dan

Sorry for the long delay in releasing 10.3.x in the Mac App Store!

We are working with Apple and developing workarounds for some glitches introduced in Accordance on Mavericks. Also, for many developers, there are new security measures that are affecting application submission to the Mac App Store.

These problems existed in the developer previews and were not addressed in the 10.9.0 release. We are still developing a solution to these (and other) problems with Accordance on Mavericks.

Mike

• Like 1