Images for Papyri

Outis

Hello,

I have greatly appreciated having the images for Alexandrinus, Vaticanus and the other uncials. Are there any plans in the works to acquire the images for some papyri? It would be really nice to have the Bodmer and Chester Beatty collections within Accordance.

That's my request.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Hello,

I have greatly appreciated having the images for Alexandrinus, Vaticanus and the other uncials. Are there any plans in the works to acquire the images for some papyri? It would be really nice to have the Bodmer and Chester Beatty collections within Accordance.

That's my request.

Thanks.

I would love it, too, but those two collections in particular are not even posted online. There's no chance we will be able to have them in any sort of collection within Accordance. Images of papyri in general are very expensive to license for publication; no one to my knowledge has every been able to resell any collection of them for retail purposes. Thankfully though many holding institutions are posting them online and that's about the best we can hope for with respect to the two collections you mentioned.

• Like 1