Diagramming - export

ryangeer

This may need to go in the request new feature section, I'm not sure... Is there any way to get a higher resolution image when saving as a picture? I've tried saving in all the formats and all of them are grainy/blurry when I try to use them in a document.

Alternatively, if I print as a pdf the file is beautifully rendered but loses clarity when imported into a document file.

Any ideas?

I think this is on the list of things to see further development... hopefully fairly soon. I don't know the current official status, however.

When I import a pdf into Pages, all the clarity seems to remain. If your application does not keep the clarity when importing a pdf, could you use Preview to save it as a Postscript file and import the Postscript file with better results?

Blessings,

John S Gilliom

When I import a pdf into Pages, all the clarity seems to remain. If your application does not keep the clarity when importing a pdf, could you use Preview to save it as a Postscript file and import the Postscript file with better results?

Blessings,

John S Gilliom

I also use pages so not sure why I loose image clarity... as far as saving out a ps file - my version of preview doesn't have that option (and I think it's updated)...

Archived