Unrevised "Elberfelder Bibel"

Caspar

Hi,

I would really like to see the German "Unrevidierte Elberfelder" bible in Accordance.

Thanks,

Caspar

• 7 months later...

I agree to that. The license should be not a problem. For German people the Elberfelder 1905 version is one of the most common used in assemblies.

Thank you. Please contact me if you have questions regarding this.

Claas

Sollte kommen, Ich habe Helen 4 Deutsche Bibeln mit Stong's zugeschickt und sie meinte sie werden implantiert.

Schön wäre noch die Elberfelder CSV mit Strong's, und das Münchner Neue Testament. Beide Adressen habe ich Helen mitgeteilt und auch schon beide Verlage angeschrieben.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Fabian,

thanks for these information. I hope it doesn't take too long :)

Thank you for taking care about the communication.

That is the only thing that holds me back from using Accordance more than other Bible applications - this changes hopefully soon.

Greetings from North Germany.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Unfortunately at the moment the Bible is without Strong's numbers.

Greetings

Fabian

• Like 1

Fabian,

If you provided the text with Strong's, it should not be difficult to implement. Or, do I miss something here?

Grusse aus Vreden (D)

+1!

Great idea with including Strong's numbers in the Elberfelder version. I would really like if the Lutherbibel got tagged as well: I usually work with the Accordance versions of NRSV/ESV (both with Strong's) in favour of the German Bibles - even though I understand German just fine. But tagging alone simply makes the NRSV/ESV much better tools. I don't know how time consuming all of this would be, though. The Spanish Raina-Valera translation from 1909 has Strong's in it, so maybe it could happen some time in the future? But perhaps it is too much to ask of - the Accordance staff must be incredibly swamped already as it is.

With kind regards

Pchris

Hello

I have send Helen

Schlachter '51 with Strong's

Luther 1912 with Strong's

Elberfelder 1905 with Strong's

Elberfelder 18(71?) with Strong's

Also I have asked the CSV for they Translation, they have not time now. So I have said to him "This has Accordance to do, he has only gave the Bible and the rights"

The Person from the Münchner Neues Testament has written to me that they are working soon on it,

The Portuguese Bible has also a version with Strong's, which is not include at the moment.

I'm pleased that Accordance has include some of the Bibles and I asked Helen why without the Strong's. Her answer was "I am so sorry, we have just been too busy to deal with these".

Accordance has a lot to do at the moment, but we are in hope that soon comes updates with the Tagging.

This is really a need for the german speaking world, but also for all other languages than english. The more, the better to advice Accordance. Because the full functions working only with Tagged Bibles.

Greetings

Fabian

• Like 4

Okay, good to know, and I agree completely - thanks Fabian!

Edited by Pchris