NA27-T and Syntax Module

Steve Lo Vullo

Hi:

I recently purchased the NA27-T with the apparatus. Great job! Thanks for getting this to us.

It looks like the module is fully tagged but does not work with the Greek syntax module like GNT-T. Will this eventually change?

Thanks

We are aware of the issue and investigating a solution. There will be one eventually but I do not have a timeframe yet.

That's a really good observation I had not noticed yet, Steve.

And while it doesn't work directly with the syntax module, they can be placed side-by-side:

Screen Shot 2012-02-01 at 11.56.14 PM.png

If we already purchased the Mac Studienbibel package, is there any way to get the NA27-T for free? The NA27-GBS that came with the package is not a tagged text, although it displays the apparatus sigla perfectly and is my preferred text after GNT-BYZ.

The upgrade for those who have the Studienbibel and the GNT-T is only $19.99. This helps to cover the considerable effort we invested in combining these two texts.

I think it's a really good deal. After getting it the other day, I replaced the GNT-T with the NA27-T as my primary Greek NT text. The GNT-T has been my primary Greek text since it was released to replace the old Gramcord Greek NT in 2004. That's eight years of service for the old GNT-T, but it's time for him to go into semi-retirement.

$19.99 is very reasonable. Thanks for this upgrade price.

Archived