IVP Old Testament dictionaries added to reference set?

Abram K-J

A similar question was asked here some years ago, and I'm wondering if there are plans to incorporate what's available of the IVP OT dictionaries into the IVP Reference Collection?

We do expect to get the rest of this series when it is ready, released three more volumes last year.

The three extra volumes, for what it's worth, are GREAT!

The Dictionaries of the Pentateuch and the Historical Books provide state-of-the-art scholarship in their articles. I simply can't imagine doing serious academic research into the OT without them, any more than I would the three similar volumes in the NT.

The Dictionary of Major Biblical Interpreters fills a major research gap, providing us insight into the men and women who have provided much of our biblical scholarship over the last fifty to one hundred years. It is so much easier to investigate the perspectives, biases, and unique contributions of a person using this volume, instead of trying to piece it together piecemeal from their many different articles and books.

Thanks for this, Tim--any idea on whether Accordance (IVP?) will bundle the new ones with the Reference Collection for a v. 3.0, or upgrade to 2.0?