KJVA chapter headings

Ken Han

(desktop) I'm not sure whether this is a bug or perhaps the convention for the Apocryphal books, but chapter headings are missing. For example, after 1 Esdras 1:58 it simply begins with verse 1, with no chapter number.

(ipad) Strangely, 1 Esdr 1 is repeated twice for me. And the chapter heading for 1 Esdr 4 shows up in iPad while it doesn't show up in the desktop. This problems seems to persist throughout KJVA.

(desktop) I'm not sure whether this is a bug or perhaps the convention for the Apocryphal books, but chapter headings are missing. For example, after 1 Esdras 1:58 it simply begins with verse 1, with no chapter number.

(ipad) Strangely, 1 Esdr 1 is repeated twice for me. If I use the navigation panel to skip to 1 Esdr 2, and the chapter heading for 1 Esdr 4 shows up in iPad while it doesn't show up in the desktop. This problems seems to persist throughout KJVA.

This looks like a similar issue to what was reported in Hebrews 11 for Mounce-NT, i.e. the lack of paragraph markers producing some odd results on both apps. We'll look into it.

Archived