App loses place when swapping books

Alex H.

When I try to change books (e.g., from NIV to GNT) or go to the easy install page and then back to the book, Accordance iOS loses my place and takes me back to Genesis, or Matthew in the case of GNT. This makes it difficult to swap between versions in the main screen.

Accordance 1.0.2, Edit: iPhone 3GS iOS 4.2.1

That happens to me if I use the Library to change versions. If I use the search, function, however, that doesn't happen.

If I click on the magnifying glass icon in the upper right, a row of buttons appears below the search entry box. One of those buttons displays the abbreviation for the current translation. Tap on that, and you can choose a different translation, and you stay at the spot you were in the previous translation.

Lorinda

If I click on the magnifying glass icon in the upper right, a row of buttons appears below the search entry box. One of those buttons displays the abbreviation for the current translation. Tap on that, and you can choose a different translation, and you stay at the spot you were in the previous translation.

Lorinda

Thanks Lorinda, I tried that but doesn't work for me. I can change the version for the search box, but if I cancel out it just reverts to the previous version.

Thanks Lorinda, I tried that but doesn't work for me. I can change the version for the search box, but if I cancel out it just reverts to the previous version.

I should have added:

after changing the translation, tap the "search" key in the "keyboard" at the bottom of the screen.

Does that work for you?

Archived