Getting Tools to Show up in Reference Tool List

Mary Hinkle Shore

I can only see a selection of my English tools, and none of my Greek and Hebrew tools, when I click the + sign at the bottom of the iPad screen, and then "Reference Tool." I know that things like BDAG and Anchor are loaded on the iPad because I can open them from the library window, but I can't open them in split screen. Is there a setting to choose which Tools in a Library show up in the Reference Tools page?

Reference tools are those which are organized by verse reference, so only commentaries, study Bibles, Bible notes, and apparatus, etc. Other tools cannot scroll in parallel and so cannot be viewed in the split screen. We plan to implement multiple screens and amplifying, but the new features all take time.

Good to know. Thanks, Helen.

Reference tools are those which are organized by verse reference, so only commentaries, study Bibles, Bible notes, and apparatus, etc. Other tools cannot scroll in parallel and so cannot be viewed in the split screen. We plan to implement multiple screens and amplifying, but the new features all take time.

Archived