Two feature requests

Lance

A superb new release app!

I have just two feature requests so far. The first I'd personally like reasonably soon, the second could be more long range.

1. One thing Olivetree (and some other apps) still have over this one is a good range of bible reading plans integrated into the app. The two that this app has in the starter collection are a good start. But I'd like some more. Two I especially like (and I'm not alone) are M'Cheyne's and Navigators'.

2. I'd like to be able to share the text of multiple or single verses as well as user notes on Twitter and/or Facebook - preferably including a URL pointing to an online bible text, such as Biblegateway or YouVersion.

2. I'd like to be able to share the text of multiple or single verses as well as user notes on Twitter and/or Facebook - preferably including a URL pointing to an online bible text, such as Biblegateway or YouVersion.

I would like to second this request :)

The M'Cheyne reading plan is available on Accordance Exchange as a user tool so once syncing with the desktop application is implemented I would think that would be a way of obtaining it.

David

Thanks for the heads up on Accordance Exchange, David. (Which implies that I've never even investigated Exchange .. Must check it out ... ) And yes, that sounds an obvious solution once the sync function is implemented :)

One of the nice features of the Olive Tree reading plans is that it keeps track of where you are in the plan. Eventually, it would be nice to see similar functionality in the Accordance iOS app (and, perhaps, the Mac app), although I will confess it's a relatively low priority for me, given the other things I'd like to see in the Accordance iOS app (syncing, highlights, User Tools, etc.) I can keep the Olive Tree reader on my iPod Touch to use for the reading plan.

Archived