Bookmarks and easier navigation

Guntis

Hi,

Thank you for adding easy way to add bookmarks. This will open new ways to do Bible lessons in class.

However, I have one grip with this feature, namely, when I tap on the Library icon, it constantly opens to "Recently Open" section, not to the Library itself or My Bookmarks section which I used before. I find it very disturbing. Could you add option in settings for each user to specify how they want Library button to function? Should it open "Recently Open" or "Library" itself, or the last section which was open in the Library? This could be integrated also in the Library window itself. Next to the Search Library input field place a button

Default view:

• Recently Open
  • Library
  • Currently open section

Actually Bookmarks also could be shown in the split window at the bottom of the screen. That would be the easiest way to navigate between them. You should add fourth section in the tools list there "Bookmarks" (along the Texts, Reference Tools, and My Notes).

Edited by Guntis

I think everyone agrees that easier access to Bookmarks in needed. However, the user experience and interface for that is still under consideration and no firm decisions have been made.

Edited by Scott Knapp