BUG 10.3.1 - Copy as Citation Keyboard Shortcut Stopped Working

Matt Fredenburg

I am using the following workspace:

post-30573-0-61180100-1382463749_thumb.png

Right-clicking on the selected text and choosing 'Copy As -> Citation' works in that the text is copied and I can paste it into a Microsoft Word document. But, if I attempt to utilize 'Alt-Ctrl-C' nothing is copied to the clipboard (whatever was already there remains there). This is not a problem with my keyboard because if I type 'Alt-Ctrl-C' in my Word document, it inserts the copyright symbol.

Alt-Ctrl-C was working for hours, but for some reason stopped working only in Accordance.

Matt

Matt,

I cannot reproduce this problem. Are you using a non standard keyboard? Anything different in sequence?

-- Orly

Matt,

I cannot reproduce this problem. Are you using a non standard keyboard? Anything different in sequence?

-- Orly

It would probably be difficult to reproduce as it had been working for hours prior to it no longer working only in Accordance.

Matt

Also, FWIW, I filed this bug just prior to filing the bug about there being multiple Instant Details panels open. When I closed the extra one, the 'Alt-Ctrl-C' functionality returned, so I guess it could be a case of the extra ID window grabbing keyboard input even though the Tool pane had the focus?

Matt

• 9 months later...

I just had the same problem today. Worked great for a long period, then stopped. Not exactly sure how I got it back - perhaps by restarting ACC.