User Note Font problem

Matthew Seymour

Does anyone know how to change the font in the user notes section. When I write my notes they are fine and in Times Roman, but when I try to view them they are showing up in Hebrew. I can't seem to find an option to change this as there don't appear to be view options for amending the viewing font in the view user notes window.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks.

MS

I think we have just now finally tracked down this bug! In the meantime you will need to reset the font in each note to a standard one like Helvetica (in the Edit window). This bug appeared first in Leopard. Sorry that we haven't been able to correct it until now.

I think we have just now finally tracked down this bug! In the meantime you will need to reset the font in each note to a standard one like Helvetica (in the Edit window). This bug appeared first in Leopard. Sorry that we haven't been able to correct it until now.

Thank you, working fine now.

MS

While not a total solution, one thing I've found that helped me is to go to Preferences > User Notes Window and check "Use default fonts in font menu." You'll now be able to use Helvetica, Times New Roman, Lucida Grande, etc. without any problems.

While not a total solution, one thing I've found that helped me is to go to Preferences > User Notes Window and check "Use default fonts in font menu." You'll now be able to use Helvetica, Times New Roman, Lucida Grande, etc. without any problems.

Thanks, I'll try that.

MS

Archived