Sequential Daily Devotional Readings

Dennis Hesselbarth

Wouldn't you know it. I've been following the daily sequential bible readings on my Mac, and I decided to add that module to my iPhone... only to discover that the sequential readings are not offered, only the chronological. So, that's my request! thanks.

Dennis,

I'm not sure I understand. What is the name of the module that is not working correctly?

If I understand it right:

The module called Devotional Readings on the iPhone is the daily walk through the books of the Bible in canonical order (the order that they appear in the printed Bible) that completes within a year, starting from January 1st until December 31st.

The module called Chronological Readings on the iPhone is the daily walk through the Bible in chronological order (the order that they appear, or are written, chronologically - based on a conservative understanding) that also completes within a year, starting from January 1st until December 31st.

The Daily Readings module on the iPhone is a combination of both of these above, Devotional and Chronological.

Edited by Chuck Schneider

Daily Readings is obsolete and should be deleted from your Library. It was replaced by the other two modules so that they would work in the new devotional feature.

I don't seem to have the ability to delete anything from the devotionals area of my iPhone library, btw.

I don't seem to have the ability to delete anything from the devotionals area of my iPhone library, btw.

Since all of devotional modules are really General Tools under the hood, my guess is that we are only supporting deletion within the General Tools section of the Library view.